Lower Your Monthly Payment
Refinance your mortgage to a lower your interest rate. A lower interest rate can mean paying a lower payment, giving you more money at the end of each month. Lowering your interest rate can not only help you save money, but it increases the rate at which you build equity in your home.
Switch to a Fixed Rate
If you started out with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) you may now want to switch to a Fixed Rate Mortgage instead. With rising interest rates your ARM may be costing you more money than you can currently afford. Switching to a fixed rate will keep your monthly payment more consistent.
A cash-out refinance uses the equity you’ve built up in your home to help make home improvements, pay for your child’s college, pay off high interest credit cards or possibly buy that vacation home you’ve always wanted is another good reason to refinance.
If you are interested in refinancing your loan and want to know more about your options contact one of our locally based loan offices. If you live in the Santa Clarita area, one of our loan officers can schedule a meeting with you to discuss your options.
- There aren't many people I work with that I could say this about, but Jilyn is an absolute joy to work with. She is very considerate of the needs of me and my family, she works all hours of the day, and will always go to above and beyond her duties.Nathan
- I went with Fernando because he was willing to meet and hand off docs and discuss. Michael
- Patti gave 110% customer service! She went above and beyond for my family to close our loan before Xmas. She was very easy to get a hold of and would always call us back right away. She was honest straight from the beginning of our process. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!Maria
- Satisfied, Love it!Juan
- Thank you Patti for your honesty and hard work in helping our family lower our interest rate. We greatly appreciate you and your work.Marc and Rachel
- I recently refinanced my home with Patti Handy and I must say the process was completely painless. She was honest, upfront and very forthright and she had concerns about my loan. We worked through it very quickly and easily and got it done in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Patti Handy- she is amazing!