American Family Funding and Credit Unions
We Bring You Loans and Help You Build Your ARM Portfolios
We have customers that do not always meet every guideline for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but they are still very strong candidates that we can present for your loan portfolio. We also have extensive experience in helping Credit Unions build portfolios containing Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) that are 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 that can help protect your portfolio in a rising interest rate market.
Generate Fee Income
We have a completely compliant referral program where you can generate fee income by referring loans to us that do not meet your portfolio guidelines. If you do not do portfolio loans, you can still receive fee income for referring potential loans to us.
WE Help You Retain Your Loans and Members from Leaving to Big Banks
Portfolio – We are not a depository institution so we will not market any other products such as savings or checking accounts, auto loans etc., to your customers. Partnering with us will help you become an “all in one” financial institution for your members.
Array of Products – We have specialty products that will meet the unique needs of all your members.
Education & Seminars
Internal – We have seminars put on by AFF to your employees to educate them on sales techniques, marketing and leadership.
External – First-Time Homebuyers, VA and Lobby Days are all presented by AFF Experts.
Build Your Brand in the Mortgage Space with Your Members
Partnering with us will increase your member’s knowledge about your credit union and help you become their primary financial institution.
Trusted Partners for Over 2 Decades!
- Fernando and Araceli were amazing! They went above and beyond as our loan officers to really walk us through the process and make such a important decision much easier and smooth. Given our agent was not as helpful, we really relied on Fernando and every step of the way he was professional, quick in response and really made us feel comfortable. They were both very responsive and explained the process in a language we understood. Hands down we would go with Fernando for any future mortgage loans. Thank you!!!Sarah
- Fernando and everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating to all our needs. Despite there being a few hiccups, the team stuck it out with us and helped overcome the obstacles in our way. Thank You All.Danielle
- This was my first time buying a home. Jilyn was recommended to me by a local realtor and she was the perfect lender for me! She listened to my needs and helped me find a loan at a great rate for my targeted budget. There was never any pressure for me to make a decision that I wasn't sure about, and she was 100% honest through the entire process, from pre-qualification and estimated rates all the way through closing, no surprises. We closed at a rate that was very close to the original quote when we were just running numbers, and the combined loan, local taxes, and other costs came in right at my target monthly budget. She was very helpful and truly went above and beyond to be on-call whenever I needed her help and answer every question about the buying process that I had. I would definitely recommend Jilyn to others and especially those who are buying their first home such as myself. I would be happy to work with her again for my next purchase.Jeremiah
- Rhona Jukes at AFF was fantastic. Met her at a mortgage "meet & greet" held at Matadors Community Credit Union in Northridge. We talked about our desire to re-fi in order to bring down the interest rate and get some cash out for home improvement. She worked with Matadors to get us an excellent rate! The paperwork process was smooth and well organized, and we were funded in about a month. Highly recommended.Fred
- Overall, it was a good experience. They made sure to make it as easy as possible. Very satisfied with service, Vytas.Christian
Patti was not only intelligent and knowledgeable, but extremely personable and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to purchase or refinance their home.
She is the BEST!!! I have never had such great customer service. I went through some ups and downs with the offers, but Patti was there for me every step of the way. She gave me facts that allowed me to weigh my decisions and make better decisions. I have already told many friends to use her if they have lending needs. I can't tell you one negative thing!!
Unbelievable service! Patti is extremely knowledgeable, patient and was able to explain everything to my husband and I in simple terms. Things can be quite confusing in the mortgage world but Patti made sure that everything made sense to us. She would answer emails and phone calls on the weekends and always checked in with us to let us know how things were progressing. At the end of the process it felt like Patti was a part of the family! Patti is an absolute pleasure to work with and we will only work with her from here on out if we need to refi or if we ever need a new mortgage.
Patti always returned emails and answered the phone promptly.