American Family Funding and Credit Unions
We Bring You Loans and Help You Build Your ARM Portfolios
We have customers that do not always meet every guideline for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but they are still very strong candidates that we can present for your loan portfolio. We also have extensive experience in helping Credit Unions build portfolios containing Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) that are 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 that can help protect your portfolio in a rising interest rate market.
Generate Fee Income
We have a completely compliant referral program where you can generate fee income by referring loans to us that do not meet your portfolio guidelines. If you do not do portfolio loans, you can still receive fee income for referring potential loans to us.
WE Help You Retain Your Loans and Members from Leaving to Big Banks
Portfolio – We are not a depository institution so we will not market any other products such as savings or checking accounts, auto loans etc., to your customers. Partnering with us will help you become an “all in one” financial institution for your members.
Array of Products – We have specialty products that will meet the unique needs of all your members.
Education & Seminars
Internal – We have seminars put on by AFF to your employees to educate them on sales techniques, marketing and leadership.
External – First-Time Homebuyers, VA and Lobby Days are all presented by AFF Experts.
Build Your Brand in the Mortgage Space with Your Members
Partnering with us will increase your member’s knowledge about your credit union and help you become their primary financial institution.
Trusted Partners for Over 2 Decades!
- This team got the loan approved promptly when no other lenders were able to get it done. I went through 3 others before Fred (sorry) but Fred and his team got it done. I with I had started with them the first time, it would have saved a great deal of time and money. Deana
- I just completed a mortgage refinance with Patti Handy from American Family Funding and I was extremely pleased with her knowledge and friendly and professional service. It was a complicated transaction that required some extensive paperwork and she explained what was need and why and helped me whenever I needed assistance with a positive and upbeat attitude. The processors and underwriting all worked well together and she uses an escrow officer that is outstanding too! A really great experience and we funded our loan in 30 days! Can't say enough about Patti and her work.Trudi
Fred Arnold, I would like to thank you on behalf of Toni and myself for all of your patience with the phone calls and e-mails, I could not of wished for a better experience than what I had with you and AFF. Thank You so much Fred.
- Tom and The American Family Funding team were phenomenal with acquiring my wife and I our new home loan. Interest rates and fees were very comparable to the big banks and other lenders, and I knew being self-employed the possibilities were apparent of our loan not panning out, but they went the extra mile working diligently to explain the unique circumstances not always defined in financial paperwork. This is not my first experience with the American Family Team, and if my plans ever change from this being my retirement property, I would definitely use them again. I recommend Tom and the team highly for all my Real Estate Financial needs, in addition to my “family & friends” interested in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or their retirement home. “5 STARS” out of “5 STARS”!Tom
- This was our first home buying experience, and we went into it knowing basically nothing. The home buying process is a complicated and stressful experience, but having Patti work with us helped us immensely. She explained the process in ways that were easy for us to understand and gave us a feeling of confidence throughout the experience. David
- Rhona and her team were exceptional! They were patient, professional, and very accommodating. I would recommend her and would use her again.Cathy