American Family Funding and Credit Unions
We Bring You Loans and Help You Build Your ARM Portfolios
We have customers that do not always meet every guideline for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but they are still very strong candidates that we can present for your loan portfolio. We also have extensive experience in helping Credit Unions build portfolios containing Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) that are 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 that can help protect your portfolio in a rising interest rate market.
Generate Fee Income
We have a completely compliant referral program where you can generate fee income by referring loans to us that do not meet your portfolio guidelines. If you do not do portfolio loans, you can still receive fee income for referring potential loans to us.
WE Help You Retain Your Loans and Members from Leaving to Big Banks
Portfolio – We are not a depository institution so we will not market any other products such as savings or checking accounts, auto loans etc., to your customers. Partnering with us will help you become an “all in one” financial institution for your members.
Array of Products – We have specialty products that will meet the unique needs of all your members.
Education & Seminars
Internal – We have seminars put on by AFF to your employees to educate them on sales techniques, marketing and leadership.
External – First-Time Homebuyers, VA and Lobby Days are all presented by AFF Experts.
Build Your Brand in the Mortgage Space with Your Members
Partnering with us will increase your member’s knowledge about your credit union and help you become their primary financial institution.
Trusted Partners for Over 2 Decades!
Besides his knowledge and professionalism, we really appreciated Fred Arnold's guidance, advice and support as we were trying to re-fi two residences at the best rate.
- Patti Handy was recommended to my husband and I by our realtor when the lender we had chosen was missing deadlines and unresponsive. We started the loan application over with Patti and in one week she had moved it along faster than the first lender in three weeks. She kept in contact to let us know what needed to be done, sent email videos that explained every step, and was genuinely concerned with helping us get through the approval process to get our new home. We would highly recommend her and would give her 5 stars in all areas.
- Vanessa was absolutely amazing during the entire loan process! Her wealth of knowledge and experience during her time as a loan processor ensured that I had all the rights documents submitted well in advance to ensure a smooth transaction. She was always ten steps ahead, kept me informed, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm definitely coming back to her for my next loan!Brandon
- Rhona Jukes at AFF was fantastic. Met her at a mortgage "meet & greet" held at Matadors Community Credit Union in Northridge. We talked about our desire to re-fi in order to bring down the interest rate and get some cash out for home improvement. She worked with Matadors to get us an excellent rate! The paperwork process was smooth and well organized, and we were funded in about a month. Highly recommended.Fred
- David & Nicole were on top of all of our paperwork & extremely knowledgeable & forthcoming with our questions.Russell
- Patti Handy was knowledgable and personable with an impressive way of explaining the confusing world of loans. Kenneth