American Family Funding and Credit Unions
We Bring You Loans and Help You Build Your ARM Portfolios
We have customers that do not always meet every guideline for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but they are still very strong candidates that we can present for your loan portfolio. We also have extensive experience in helping Credit Unions build portfolios containing Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) that are 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 that can help protect your portfolio in a rising interest rate market.
Generate Fee Income
We have a completely compliant referral program where you can generate fee income by referring loans to us that do not meet your portfolio guidelines. If you do not do portfolio loans, you can still receive fee income for referring potential loans to us.
WE Help You Retain Your Loans and Members from Leaving to Big Banks
Portfolio – We are not a depository institution so we will not market any other products such as savings or checking accounts, auto loans etc., to your customers. Partnering with us will help you become an “all in one” financial institution for your members.
Array of Products – We have specialty products that will meet the unique needs of all your members.
Education & Seminars
Internal – We have seminars put on by AFF to your employees to educate them on sales techniques, marketing and leadership.
External – First-Time Homebuyers, VA and Lobby Days are all presented by AFF Experts.
Build Your Brand in the Mortgage Space with Your Members
Partnering with us will increase your member’s knowledge about your credit union and help you become their primary financial institution.
Trusted Partners for Over 2 Decades!
- I know Patti so I had high expectations, but she still was able to surprise me with how awesome the transaction was! Sher
- Buying a home is usually very stressful but with Rhona and Joanie, the whole process went extremely smooth and with the least amount of stress possible. I am very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend Rhona as a mortgage specialist and Joanie as a realtor.Jennifer
- <p> I could not be happier with the service we received from Tom. He helped us with every aspect of the home buying process. </p> <p> Thomas </p>
- I was glad we could work with Rhona even though we were buying an out-of-state property through their relationship with another broker.James
- Fred handled two complicated refinances perfectly. He was thorough and communicated well! We'll continue to work with him and recommend him. Thank you!
The people were very helpful guiding us through the process. Very professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. Kept us informed every step of the way.