Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- Highly recommended! They are very thorough and very dependable!!!Joanne
- We are very pleased with the entire process. American Family Funding, and your entire staff, has been very helpful and courteous. We are very happy that we decided to refinance with you and your company. Thanks for the great service. It is truly appreciated.Bob
- Nicole and her team were instrumental in getting all the pieces in place for our refi loan. This was one of the less stressful and easier business transactions that we've had in a long time. Thanks Nicole & team.Marissa
- Thank you ALL for your hard work in getting this done. Hopefully we didn't annoy you too much. We are forever grateful for your time and support. 🙂Melissa
- People and entire organization courteous, highly competent and a pleasure to work with. Thanks a lot.Joseph
- Fred and Nicole at American Family Funding were amazingly thorough and responsive to all the questions and uncertainties of our first home buying experience. I felt that Fred was patient and supportive in explaining all of the options within the complex process of buying a house and he was willing to repeat things, that I didn’t understand the first time, without causing me to feel pressured or overwhelmed. These guys rock! And I will definitely …call AFF again if I ever need to buy another house.Dave