NLMS # 1850/214857
DRE # 01215943/0139898
Licensed in CA
Licensed by the Dept of Financial Protection and Innovation under the CRMLA
Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- David and his team were amazing - very professional and they got it done. I highly recommend David for any loans.Zaid
- We had a very pleasant experience working with American Family Funding, everyone was very helpful, professional, and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend them!Tucks
- Vytas was very professional and informative. Was available to answer questions throughout the process. Will be recommending AFF to family and friends!Brian
- American Family Funding was recommended to me by a person at another bank who did not do the type of loan we needed. My mother was trying to take out a loan on her fully paid for house with Bank of America to finance the care of my stepfather in a home board and care. She had been with BofA for decades and had more than enough income/assets to qualify. After initially being told "all good" followed by more than 3 months of rudeness, asking for documents already provided, repeatedly changing the terms of the loan, and telling us "we don't care if you go somewhere else" my Mom was in tears and I fired them. AFF completed the deal in less than 6 weeks, on the terms originally agreed to and with kindness and understanding in a very stressful situation. Nicole and Fred were outstanding, efficient and professional. I would recommend them again and again and again.David
Refinancing with AFF was a very pleasant experience for my wife and I. The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional and I would highly recommend AFF and Fred Arnold to my friends and family.Randall
- Fernando and everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating to all our needs. Despite there being a few hiccups, the team stuck it out with us and helped overcome the obstacles in our way. Thank You All.Danielle