Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- Vytas was very professional and informative. Was available to answer questions throughout the process. Will be recommending AFF to family and friends!Brian
- American Family Funding is a great lender. I highly recommend them!Tim
- Fred Arnold, this transaction went so smoothly and easily, due mostly to the lending process at American Family Funding. Your team is so knowledgeable and each have their specific rolls in the process - I love how well your team works together and with the whole transaction staff. Thank you for a well-run company. I truly hope we do many, many more transactions together!
- People and entire organization courteous, highly competent and a pleasure to work with. Thanks a lot.Joseph
- Thanks, Fred. You and your office are Godsends. You really took care of us. You define excellence and outstanding professionalism. I am so proud to know and work with you and David and your wonderful staff. Keep it up.Robert
- Thank you ALL for your hard work in getting this done. Hopefully we didn't annoy you too much. We are forever grateful for your time and support. 🙂Melissa