Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- Again you guys have been amazing. I could not be happier with your service!!!!! You and your team are knowledgeable, helpful, personable and extremely professional, even during stressful (and sometimes contentious) circumstances. Thanks for everything!Dena
- Fred Arnold and his team of professional loan officers are top notch and their vision to help people is number one. They always help me when I need it, and willing to go the distance to find the best rates.Alex
- Una gran persona,nos ayudo mucho a mi esposo y a mi..lo recomiendo al 100% Gracias por todoGladis
- Honest, integrity, and professional. Nice people too (-:Brad
- Easy to work with, friendly, helpful. Already recommended him to several people.Carole
- We had a very pleasant experience working with American Family Funding, everyone was very helpful, professional, and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend them!Tucks