Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- Fred Arnold and his team at American Family Funding made refinancing a painless experience. They were so efficient and friendly and there were no "last minute panics" that I've experienced in the past. This is what a business should be run like. Got me an amazing rate with a amazing lender. I can't thank Fred and his team enough. Highly recommended.
Fast and easy re-fi!
- Thanks to Fred and team. Great experience.Bob and Kathy
- American Family Funding was recommended to me by a person at another bank who did not do the type of loan we needed. My mother was trying to take out a loan on her fully paid for house with Bank of America to finance the care of my stepfather in a home board and care. She had been with BofA for decades and had more than enough income/assets to qualify. After initially being told "all good" followed by more than 3 months of rudeness, asking for documents already provided, repeatedly changing the terms of the loan, and telling us "we don't care if you go somewhere else" my Mom was in tears and I fired them. AFF completed the deal in less than 6 weeks, on the terms originally agreed to and with kindness and understanding in a very stressful situation. Nicole and Fred were outstanding, efficient and professional. I would recommend them again and again and again.David
- American Family Funding is a great lender. I highly recommend them!Tim
- I've had the pleasure of working with Fred and his team for years. Under stressful circumstances, they are always incredibly patient, and kind. Their positivity and helpfulness is clearly by design, rather than on accident. I am consistently impressed with the level of professionalism with a personal touch, provided by American Family Funding and recommend them wholeheartedly.Erika