Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- I am very pleased with the service that I received from American Family Funding. Everything was done in a prompt, courteous, and most important, accurate, manner, so that there were no "hiccups" in the process.Margo
- Fred and team were wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend them to our friends and family.Kathy
- Great service, friendly, good advice. I'd recommend American Family Funding to anyone interested in getting a home.Anthony
- Fred and his team did amazing with our first home loan! It was a pleasure working with Fred. We would highly recommend him and his team. We got the keys to our home faster then we expected and could not have been happier! He is very knowledgeable about his line of work! He explained details to us so that we would understand everything. Buying our first home, we were expecting it to be stressful, but not with Fred and his team. Everything went very smoothly and quickly! Thank you American Family Funding!
- Vytas was very professional and informative. Was available to answer questions throughout the process. Will be recommending AFF to family and friends!Brian
- Anna was recommended to us by our realtor and she was excellent in every way. My wife and I had many questions about our home loan, and Anna was always very accessible and helped us every step of the way until closing. She was always quick to respond... even in the evening and weekends! We were very pleased by her service and really felt like she was there with us throughout the complicated process. She even helped answer questions that popped up months after we closed escrow, and I believe that says a lot of her excellent customer service. If you are looking for a great and reliable lender, look no further than Anna.Ray