Tom Pflaumer NMLS #214857
Thomas Pflaumer has worked at American Family Funding since 2003 and is a licensed Real Estate Broker by the State of California, a State Certified Notary Public, and licensed by the National Mortgage Licensing & Registry System (NMLS). In addition, Thomas has been married 33 years to his wife Terrie with two wonderful daughters Shannon and Breanna, and living in Moorpark, California since 1986. He has been very involved in the Moorpark community having served as a Commissioner of Parks & Recreation for numerous years, member of the Knights of Columbus, Volunteer and fundraiser for Relay for Life, and many different positions in youth sports AYSO and Moorpark Girls Softball. He is currently active with the UCLA Neurosurgery Patient and Family Advisory Council, and has orchestrated numerous blood drives in the past for UCLA Blood center and United Blood Services.
In these economically transitional times, I am proud to be working with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and an unscrupulous standard of morals, as a Real Estate Financing Consultant. American Family Funding has earned a strong reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker, by serving the lending needs of credit unions, real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker, our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your unique needs. I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the wonderful staff that shares the same values and goals towards the success of our company, and our clients!
- Fred Arnold, this transaction went so smoothly and easily, due mostly to the lending process at American Family Funding. Your team is so knowledgeable and each have their specific rolls in the process - I love how well your team works together and with the whole transaction staff. Thank you for a well-run company. I truly hope we do many, many more transactions together!
- Five stars for the love we got from everyone we interacted with at American Family Funding. They took the time to learn about us and our needs and desires before they recommended a plan for us. Then they moved forward efficiently and effectively to make it happen. Great job! Any mortgage broker can get you a loan. Only the best can get you the right loan for you at the best rates. American Family Funding is the best. We recommend them highly.Bill
- Their team went above and beyond by providing ongoing communication.Andrew
- Fred Arnold and his team of professional loan officers are top notch and their vision to help people is number one. They always help me when I need it, and willing to go the distance to find the best rates.Alex
- Fred and his team did an amazing job! Everyone was kind and clear on what they needed from me. Fred was able to find my loan early and we were able to close sooner than expected! Thank you!Kendall
Refinancing with AFF was a very pleasant experience for my wife and I. The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional and I would highly recommend AFF and Fred Arnold to my friends and family.Randall