Jake Young NMLS #226964
In these challenging times, I am proud to be working as a mortgage Advisor with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and with high standards and morals. American Family Funding has earned a reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker by serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker and direct lender, me and our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your needs.
I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the tremendous staff who works as a team, sharing the same vision and values towards the success of our company and the success of our clients in helping them achieve their short and long term financial goals!
I have over a decade of experience in the mortgage industry and I am a licensed Real Estate Salesperson by the State of California Department of Real Estate and licensed by the Federal Nationwide mortgage Licensing System. In addition, I am a proud member of the California Association of mortgage Professional and the National Association of mortgage Brokers. As a member, I promote and practice the highest standards, ethical conduct, and provide expert knowledge and service to my clients and the community, in helping them with their lending needs. I married my high school sweetheart Vanessa in 1999 and we are blessed with two wonderful children, Sierra and Ashton. We have lived in Santa Clarita, California since 1978 where I enjoy being heavily involved and giving back to the community in my different positions in youth sports, Relay for Life, Boy Scouts of America, and our local church organization.
- I had the pleasure to work Jake. He was very professional and easy to work with! Will recommend him to all my friends. Thank you for helping us buy our home!Brooke
- Jake was fantastic! Seriously! I’m no mortgage expert, and he broke everything down and helped me to understand each and every step along the way. He was always available if I had a question, no matter what time of the day or night. He was extremely kind and courteous with each and every interaction I had with him. Not only was he very helpful, but he kept everything going in a timely fashion and made sure it all funded and closed exactly on time. I couldn’t possibly be more pleased.
- I've known Jake a long time, and knew he'd be the first person to ask about our lending needs. Very trustworthy, very helpful, and took the time to explain everything new to us. Thanks Jake and company!Nick
- I would highly recommend Jake. We have worked with him multiple times, and he is very prompt, very helpful, very accommodating, and very knowledgeable.
- Jake has taken care of our mortgage for the past 5 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, available when we need him and he is always able to answer all of our questions and concerns. On top of all that, he is a really nice person who we know we can trust to do what he says. Thanks Jake!!!
- Jake was extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient. Always readily available to answer any and all my questions... and I had a ton. So thankful for him and will definitely be using him again in the future.Rosie