Jake Young NMLS #226964
In these challenging times, I am proud to be working as a mortgage Advisor with American Family Funding, a mortgage company dedicated to integrity, honesty and with high standards and morals. American Family Funding has earned a reputation in the industry as an outstanding mortgage banker by serving the lending needs of real estate professionals, and individual homebuyers throughout California. As a full service mortgage banker and direct lender, me and our experienced staff offers expertise in every area of lending, with a full range of mortgage solutions specialized to find the right loan, with the best rate, terms and costs – to meet your needs.
I enjoy working at American Family Funding because of the tremendous staff who works as a team, sharing the same vision and values towards the success of our company and the success of our clients in helping them achieve their short and long term financial goals!
I have over a decade of experience in the mortgage industry and I am a licensed Real Estate Salesperson by the State of California Department of Real Estate and licensed by the Federal Nationwide mortgage Licensing System. In addition, I am a proud member of the California Association of mortgage Professional and the National Association of mortgage Brokers. As a member, I promote and practice the highest standards, ethical conduct, and provide expert knowledge and service to my clients and the community, in helping them with their lending needs. I married my high school sweetheart Vanessa in 1999 and we are blessed with two wonderful children, Sierra and Ashton. We have lived in Santa Clarita, California since 1978 where I enjoy being heavily involved and giving back to the community in my different positions in youth sports, Relay for Life, Boy Scouts of America, and our local church organization.
- Jake is very thorough and good at explaining all the details. His promptness and being on top of things was greatly appreciated.
- This is the second time we used Jake! He is professional, caring and compassionate! He goes the extra mile to help you" get it done!" We are very busy and he helped make things easy! Jake is AMAZING!
- Jake is professional, kind and extremely helpful. This was a process out of my comfort zone and Jake made it a positive experience in every way. He went out of his way to assist and accommodate us as we have a very busy work schedule. Jake is the best he was encouraging ,supportive and helpful through this process. I highly recommend him. He is AWESOME!!!Laura
- This was the smoothest and fastest refi! Jake made himself available when we were available, to review documents and sign papers - no matter how late I got home from work. I won't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.Shelley
- Jake was a pleasure to work with. I was referred to him by a mutual friend. I spoke with him years before he handled our mortgage. He helped me through the process of learning how much I'd need to save for a down payment, credit score, and paperwork needed in order to fit my future payment into my budget. Years later when ready to buy he walked us through the process of pre-approval, underwriting, and all the closing steps. He kept in touch through email, phone, and text. With his help we waited until the right time to lock in the lowest interest rate, right before they went up. Everything was very handled very professionally and friendly. He gave honest advice as to the best products and options available. Getting approved was extremely smooth. And when there were some last minute changes these we handled quickly and easily by Jake. Closed on time with no issues. I cannot recommend him enough. He's awesome.Dan
- Jake has taken care of our mortgage for the past 5 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, available when we need him and he is always able to answer all of our questions and concerns. On top of all that, he is a really nice person who we know we can trust to do what he says. Thanks Jake!!!