Fred Arnold NMLS #214841
Fred Arnold is an industry leader and seasoned veteran in the areas of mortgage lending and public speaking. Fred began his career in 1991 after graduating from California State University Northridge. Fred is a mortgage professional with American Family Funding and his business is 100% referral based and he has helped his clients obtain over a billion dollars in mortgage loans over the past two decades. His belief is that if you help enough people get what they want out of life, then you will always achieve your goals and dreams.
Fred often speaks to business and consumer groups on the economy, the state of the housing market and how to get the best investment when buying real estate. Fred hosts a TV show, ”Out of the Rough”, on SCVTV and hosts the radio show, “The SCV Chamber Business Spotlight”, on AM 1220 KHTS. Fred was recognized as one of the Top 40 Business People under 40 in Southern California by “The San Fernando Business Journal”.
Fred currently serves on the OLPH school board, COC Foundation Board, Child and Family Foundation Board and Santa Clarita Valley Coalition Board. He most recently served as the Chairman for the SCV Chamber of Commerce (2013), served as treasurer for The National Association of Mortgage Brokers (2013), Secretary for Matadors Community Credit Union and was the President for the California Association of Mortgage Professionals (2008-2009). Fred is licensed by the California Department of Real Estate (01173600) and the NMLS (214841).
Please enjoy this quick update on what happened this week in the housing and financial markets. I’m…
- Fred and Nicole at American Family Funding were amazingly thorough and responsive to all the questions and uncertainties of our first home buying experience. I felt that Fred was patient and supportive in explaining all of the options within the complex process of buying a house and he was willing to repeat things, that I didn’t understand the first time, without causing me to feel pressured or overwhelmed. These guys rock! And I will definitely …call AFF again if I ever need to buy another house.Dave
- Fred Arnold and his team at American Family Funding made refinancing a painless experience. They were so efficient and friendly and there were no "last minute panics" that I've experienced in the past. This is what a business should be run like. Got me an amazing rate with a amazing lender. I can't thank Fred and his team enough. Highly recommended.
- I just wanted to thank you for all your help and the fantastic job that you did in getting me and Carol a jumbo loan on our house in Pasadena. I was very impressed throughout by the care and professionalism of our interactions and of how careful you were and Affloans was not to mislead us in any way but to give us reliable information that we could plan on. I shopped around in looking for a mortgage company and I did have two other irons in the fire, which were both big companies - one a very large bank and the other a very large retirement investment company. Of the three mortgage companies I was working with Affloans was by far the most satisfactory, which is why I eventually went with the Affloans loan. The personal service and focus on our needs was far better than the other two companies. So I am very grateful indeed for all your help and I look forward to meeting for a meal, as we did in London at the beginning of our mortgage application.
- Fred and his team have provided me with excellent service for three home refinances. They were always there to answer any questions I had to make the loan experience fast and friendly. Now they have on line videos to make the loan even easier.
- Fred went out of his way to meet with us on a Saturday. We had a lot of questions and Fred answered everything to our satisfaction. Fred made himself available for any residual questions from either ourselves or our real estate agent. Upon completion, Fred was there to follow up on everything and make sure we were satisfied.Karen
Fred Arnold went above & beyond to help my wife understand our loan. Our experience with AFF was pleasant and painless. The process was very easy and only took a minimum amount of valuable time. Thank you Fred and AFF.Rick