Steve Schaefer NMLS #950999
As American Family Funding’s Reverse Mortgage Specialist, Steve Schaefer is a licensed mortgage professional committed to helping fellow “Baby Boomers” and retirees secure their golden years. He understands that many retirement portfolios may have taken a hit in recent years and he is happy to show older homeowners how to strategically use the equity in their homes with a Reverse Mortgage to better build a solid retirement plan.
Steve and his wife Linda have lived in the Santa Clarita Valley for over 30 years, raising their two adult children, Mark and Lindsay, in this wonderful community. Steve has a diverse professional background, having worked for KABC-TV, United Way, The Music Center, and the American Red Cross – all with the common goal of helping people meet their needs and improve their lives. He is an active member of the Santa Clarita Valley Nonprofit Leadership Network and the Knights of Columbus Council 6016.
Steve looks forward to meeting with you to show how a Reverse Mortgage can work for you!
- Fred and Nicole are amazing to work with. Great people and always available for questions. The whole process went smoothly.Sean
- Thanks to Fred and team. Great experience.Bob and Kathy
- Thanks, Fred. You and your office are Godsends. You really took care of us. You define excellence and outstanding professionalism. I am so proud to know and work with you and David and your wonderful staff. Keep it up.Robert
- Great service, friendly, good advice. I'd recommend American Family Funding to anyone interested in getting a home.Anthony
- Great and prompt service!Mei
Everyone in your office was extremely personable, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient (the list could go on and on). Not only have they mastered the nuances of their industry but they have also mastered the art of providing superior customer service. When they were helping me with something it was as though I was their only client; their focus was on helping me without any distractions. Everyone that I spoke with treated me as if they had known me for years even if I had never met them. Everyone was up to date on my situation; I never had to re-explain past conversations. This is a very comforting feeling when you are going through a new home purchase. In all the hassles that go along with purchasing a home and moving, American Family Funding was the easiest part of the journey. I can't thank them enough for all their help. I wish that other service providers were as pleasant to work with as American Family Funding.Jeriann