Steve Schaefer NMLS #950999
As American Family Funding’s Reverse Mortgage Specialist, Steve Schaefer is a licensed mortgage professional committed to helping fellow “Baby Boomers” and retirees secure their golden years. He understands that many retirement portfolios may have taken a hit in recent years and he is happy to show older homeowners how to strategically use the equity in their homes with a Reverse Mortgage to better build a solid retirement plan.
Steve and his wife Linda have lived in the Santa Clarita Valley for over 30 years, raising their two adult children, Mark and Lindsay, in this wonderful community. Steve has a diverse professional background, having worked for KABC-TV, United Way, The Music Center, and the American Red Cross – all with the common goal of helping people meet their needs and improve their lives. He is an active member of the Santa Clarita Valley Nonprofit Leadership Network and the Knights of Columbus Council 6016.
Steve looks forward to meeting with you to show how a Reverse Mortgage can work for you!
Fred and his team have provided me with excellent service for three home refinances. They were always there to answer any questions I had to make the loan experience fast and friendly. Now they have on line videos to make the loan even easier.Ross
- Fred and his team did amazing with our first home loan! It was a pleasure working with Fred. We would highly recommend him and his team. We got the keys to our home faster then we expected and could not have been happier! He is very knowledgeable about his line of work! He explained details to us so that we would understand everything. Buying our first home, we were expecting it to be stressful, but not with Fred and his team. Everything went very smoothly and quickly! Thank you American Family Funding!
- Great service, friendly, good advice. I'd recommend American Family Funding to anyone interested in getting a home.Anthony
- We had a very pleasant experience working with American Family Funding, everyone was very helpful, professional, and everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend them!Tucks
- Fernando and everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating to all our needs. Despite there being a few hiccups, the team stuck it out with us and helped overcome the obstacles in our way. Thank You All.Danielle
- Fred and Nicole at American Family Funding were amazingly thorough and responsive to all the questions and uncertainties of our first home buying experience. I felt that Fred was patient and supportive in explaining all of the options within the complex process of buying a house and he was willing to repeat things, that I didn’t understand the first time, without causing me to feel pressured or overwhelmed. These guys rock! And I will definitely …call AFF again if I ever need to buy another house.Dave