Mortgage Consultant Team Member
Mortgage Consultant Team
As a mortgage industry specialist, I focus my career to help others financially succeed. Whether it’s your first home, securing an investment property or financing a second home, I’ll take the time to listen to your vision and assist you in attaining the best mortgage financing.
My experience as a Senior Field Manager at a Financial Brokerage, Appreciation Financial, I helped hundreds of people obtain their retirement dreams, representing companies such as National Life Group established in 1848.
I have taken this financial knowledge to the next level as a Mortgage Consultant Team member. I was drawn to American Family Funding, not only because their expertise as Mortgage Industry Leaders who help others flourish during hard times but also their transparent ethics. I believe in the importance of integrity and the need to educate others about their financial future.
In addition, I bring my experience of Business Administration Management and a degree in Business Administration from University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV). This economic and financial foundation has advanced me in the mortgage industry to help you.
My goal is to empower you with knowledge and expert advice. I feel it is important to remain relevant by staying up-to-date on the latest mortgage and real-estate trends. Every facet of your loan transaction will be handled with professionalism, dedication and personalized care.
I partnered with American Family Funding because of their game-changing loan programs, specialty products and award-winning tools to serve the diverse needs of my clients. A streamlined transactional service from start to finish.
My career passion stemmed from growing up speaking to my father about his 40 plus years in the financial industry. Now I am able to enjoy those same conversations to help others every day.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading a good book and snow skiing. After living in Spokane, WA and Las Vegas, NV for many years, I planted my roots close to my hometown of Palmdale in Valencia, Los Angeles County, CA.
I look forward to becoming your mortgage advisor for life.
- Fred Arnold - I wanted to take a moment to Thank You and your Team for all of your help in closing my loan. I know this was not the easiest loan to execute as the non owner occupied dynamic made it a bit of a challenge. With that said you should be proud of all the effort your team put into getting this loan funded at a rate comparable to those I saw in the newspaper for owner occupied loans.John
- Thank you ALL for your hard work in getting this done. Hopefully we didn't annoy you too much. We are forever grateful for your time and support. 🙂Melissa
- Fred has professionally placed several new and refi loans for our family for years. He makes sure the process is smooth and with minimum time and effort required from us. Fred is family and community committed and a good guy.Jake
- Fred: We are very pleased with the complete services you and your Staff have provided in our purchase of three condos in the past six years. Thanks. Bruce
- Fred and his team were outstanding. They dealt with us when we went through 3 different escrows and were very patient with us. They met us after work and on weekends to help us along with the process and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for helping us secure our dream home!
- It was a fantastic experience! Stress free really. Fred, you did such a good job of keeping me updated every step of the way!Tracy