Mortgage Consultant Team Member
Mortgage Consultant Team
As a mortgage industry specialist, I focus my career to help others financially succeed. Whether it’s your first home, securing an investment property or financing a second home, I’ll take the time to listen to your vision and assist you in attaining the best mortgage financing.
My experience as a Senior Field Manager at a Financial Brokerage, Appreciation Financial, I helped hundreds of people obtain their retirement dreams, representing companies such as National Life Group established in 1848.
I have taken this financial knowledge to the next level as a Mortgage Consultant Team member. I was drawn to American Family Funding, not only because their expertise as Mortgage Industry Leaders who help others flourish during hard times but also their transparent ethics. I believe in the importance of integrity and the need to educate others about their financial future.
In addition, I bring my experience of Business Administration Management and a degree in Business Administration from University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV). This economic and financial foundation has advanced me in the mortgage industry to help you.
My goal is to empower you with knowledge and expert advice. I feel it is important to remain relevant by staying up-to-date on the latest mortgage and real-estate trends. Every facet of your loan transaction will be handled with professionalism, dedication and personalized care.
I partnered with American Family Funding because of their game-changing loan programs, specialty products and award-winning tools to serve the diverse needs of my clients. A streamlined transactional service from start to finish.
My career passion stemmed from growing up speaking to my father about his 40 plus years in the financial industry. Now I am able to enjoy those same conversations to help others every day.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, reading a good book and snow skiing. After living in Spokane, WA and Las Vegas, NV for many years, I planted my roots close to my hometown of Palmdale in Valencia, Los Angeles County, CA.
I look forward to becoming your mortgage advisor for life.
- Thank you Fred! You and your team have been wonderful throughout this whole process. Thank you all for your hard work! I’m excited to finally be a homeowner Shaun
- Fred: We are very pleased with the complete services you and your Staff have provided in our purchase of three condos in the past six years. Thanks. Bruce
- Fred and Nicole are amazing to work with. Great people and always available for questions. The whole process went smoothly.Sean
- Yes Fred, there were some grey moments through out our journey. However, we could not have achevived the impossable without you. Thank You! 5 STARS!Kenneth
Fred Arnold and Tara were fabulous. We encountered several issues required by the lender and they were creative in recommending and then obtaining solutions to each problem in a timely manner. I would recommend them for any financing or refinancing transaction without hesitation!John
- Fred Arnold and his team of professional loan officers are top notch and their vision to help people is number one. They always help me when I need it, and willing to go the distance to find the best rates.Alex