David Cantrell NMLS #1427091
David has been in the financial industry for 25 years, working at some of the largest investment firms in the country, such as UBS and Raymond James. As an institutional equities trader, he was involved daily in trading millions of dollars in some of the most intense market places in the world. Since David puts such a high value on integrity, he has been able to transact business with both buyers and sellers who, as their feedback suggests, repeatedly have been happy with his business style and skill. David now brings this same integrity and acumen to the Mortgage Lending industry. He is confident that his considerable business experience and straightforward approach will produce happy customers on either side of the lending transaction.
He has been married to his wife, Lori, for 22 years and they have two children together. Their daughter, Lexy is a full time student at Moorpark Community College and their son, Logan, is a full time student and athlete at California State University Northridge.
- Fred Arnold and his team at American Family Funding made refinancing a painless experience. They were so efficient and friendly and there were no "last minute panics" that I've experienced in the past. This is what a business should be run like. Got me an amazing rate with a amazing lender. I can't thank Fred and his team enough. Highly recommended.
- Five stars for the love we got from everyone we interacted with at American Family Funding. They took the time to learn about us and our needs and desires before they recommended a plan for us. Then they moved forward efficiently and effectively to make it happen. Great job! Any mortgage broker can get you a loan. Only the best can get you the right loan for you at the best rates. American Family Funding is the best. We recommend them highly.Bill
- Anna was recommended to us by our realtor and she was excellent in every way. My wife and I had many questions about our home loan, and Anna was always very accessible and helped us every step of the way until closing. She was always quick to respond... even in the evening and weekends! We were very pleased by her service and really felt like she was there with us throughout the complicated process. She even helped answer questions that popped up months after we closed escrow, and I believe that says a lot of her excellent customer service. If you are looking for a great and reliable lender, look no further than Anna.Ray
- I am very pleased with the service that I received from American Family Funding. Everything was done in a prompt, courteous, and most important, accurate, manner, so that there were no "hiccups" in the process.Margo
- I've had the pleasure of working with Fred and his team for years. Under stressful circumstances, they are always incredibly patient, and kind. Their positivity and helpfulness is clearly by design, rather than on accident. I am consistently impressed with the level of professionalism with a personal touch, provided by American Family Funding and recommend them wholeheartedly.Erika
I believe the client overall service and satisfaction was very much at the top of your list by you and your teamJesse