David Cantrell NMLS #1427091
David has been in the financial industry for 25 years, working at some of the largest investment firms in the country, such as UBS and Raymond James. As an institutional equities trader, he was involved daily in trading millions of dollars in some of the most intense market places in the world. Since David puts such a high value on integrity, he has been able to transact business with both buyers and sellers who, as their feedback suggests, repeatedly have been happy with his business style and skill. David now brings this same integrity and acumen to the Mortgage Lending industry. He is confident that his considerable business experience and straightforward approach will produce happy customers on either side of the lending transaction.
He has been married to his wife, Lori, for 22 years and they have two children together. Their daughter, Lexy is a full time student at Moorpark Community College and their son, Logan, is a full time student and athlete at California State University Northridge.
- Jake was amazing. He explained everything regarding refinancing. I would definitely recommend Jake and American Family Funding to other people.Melissa
Fred and his team have provided me with excellent service for three home refinances. They were always there to answer any questions I had to make the loan experience fast and friendly. Now they have on line videos to make the loan even easier.Ross
- Fred Arnold, this transaction went so smoothly and easily, due mostly to the lending process at American Family Funding. Your team is so knowledgeable and each have their specific rolls in the process - I love how well your team works together and with the whole transaction staff. Thank you for a well-run company. I truly hope we do many, many more transactions together!
- Fred Arnold and his team at American Family Funding made refinancing a painless experience. They were so efficient and friendly and there were no "last minute panics" that I've experienced in the past. This is what a business should be run like. Got me an amazing rate with a amazing lender. I can't thank Fred and his team enough. Highly recommended.
- Fred and American Family Funding are the best! We've been using them for loans and refinances since 2002, when we bought our first condo. He helped us get the best rate and the best loan every time. He's always come through when we had problems as well. Once a lender approved us, then realized my wife was on maternity leave in the middle of escrow, and decided to cancel our loan, past our contingencies. Fred got us another lender at the last minute, with an even better term, which really saved us. They're great!Alex
- American Family Funding was recommended to me by a person at another bank who did not do the type of loan we needed. My mother was trying to take out a loan on her fully paid for house with Bank of America to finance the care of my stepfather in a home board and care. She had been with BofA for decades and had more than enough income/assets to qualify. After initially being told "all good" followed by more than 3 months of rudeness, asking for documents already provided, repeatedly changing the terms of the loan, and telling us "we don't care if you go somewhere else" my Mom was in tears and I fired them. AFF completed the deal in less than 6 weeks, on the terms originally agreed to and with kindness and understanding in a very stressful situation. Nicole and Fred were outstanding, efficient and professional. I would recommend them again and again and again.David