David Cantrell NMLS #1427091
David has been in the financial industry for 25 years, working at some of the largest investment firms in the country, such as UBS and Raymond James. As an institutional equities trader, he was involved daily in trading millions of dollars in some of the most intense market places in the world. Since David puts such a high value on integrity, he has been able to transact business with both buyers and sellers who, as their feedback suggests, repeatedly have been happy with his business style and skill. David now brings this same integrity and acumen to the Mortgage Lending industry. He is confident that his considerable business experience and straightforward approach will produce happy customers on either side of the lending transaction.
He has been married to his wife, Lori, for 22 years and they have two children together. Their daughter, Lexy is a full time student at Moorpark Community College and their son, Logan, is a full time student and athlete at California State University Northridge.
- Jake was amazing. He explained everything regarding refinancing. I would definitely recommend Jake and American Family Funding to other people.Melissa
- American Family Funding is a great lender. I highly recommend them!Tim
- Fernando and everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating to all our needs. Despite there being a few hiccups, the team stuck it out with us and helped overcome the obstacles in our way. Thank You All.Danielle
- Great service, friendly, good advice. I'd recommend American Family Funding to anyone interested in getting a home.Anthony
I believe the client overall service and satisfaction was very much at the top of your list by you and your teamJesse
- Fred Arnold, this transaction went so smoothly and easily, due mostly to the lending process at American Family Funding. Your team is so knowledgeable and each have their specific rolls in the process - I love how well your team works together and with the whole transaction staff. Thank you for a well-run company. I truly hope we do many, many more transactions together!