David Cantrell NMLS #1427091
David has been in the financial industry for 25 years, working at some of the largest investment firms in the country, such as UBS and Raymond James. As an institutional equities trader, he was involved daily in trading millions of dollars in some of the most intense market places in the world. Since David puts such a high value on integrity, he has been able to transact business with both buyers and sellers who, as their feedback suggests, repeatedly have been happy with his business style and skill. David now brings this same integrity and acumen to the Mortgage Lending industry. He is confident that his considerable business experience and straightforward approach will produce happy customers on either side of the lending transaction.
He has been married to his wife, Lori, for 22 years and they have two children together. Their daughter, Lexy is a full time student at Moorpark Community College and their son, Logan, is a full time student and athlete at California State University Northridge.
- Fred and Nicole are amazing to work with. Great people and always available for questions. The whole process went smoothly.Sean
- You guys made this process super smooth. We weren’t the easiest clients I’m sure, but you made us feel special and like we matter. Thank you , thank you, thank you!Pete
- Thanks, Fred. You and your office are Godsends. You really took care of us. You define excellence and outstanding professionalism. I am so proud to know and work with you and David and your wonderful staff. Keep it up.Robert
- Fred and Nicole at American Family Funding were amazingly thorough and responsive to all the questions and uncertainties of our first home buying experience. I felt that Fred was patient and supportive in explaining all of the options within the complex process of buying a house and he was willing to repeat things, that I didn’t understand the first time, without causing me to feel pressured or overwhelmed. These guys rock! And I will definitely …call AFF again if I ever need to buy another house.Dave
- This was the smoothest and fastest refi! Jake made himself available when we were available, to review documents and sign papers - no matter how late I got home from work. I won't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and acquaintances.Shelley
- American Family Funding is a great lender. I highly recommend them!Tim