Home Purchase Loans
Choosing a home purchase loan for your financial situation is a big decision.
Loans are usually categorized as either fixed rate or adjustable rate, they can even be a combination where the rate is fixed for a certain period of time and then converts to an adjustable rate for the remainder of the loan term. Let our Mortgage Professionals help you choose the right home loan for you.
Keys On Time- We Guarantee Your Loan Will Close on Time Or …
*The “Keys on Time” program is a limited guarantee that APMC will provide a credit to the borrower of $795 after the close of escrow if, due to some fault on the part of APMC, its originators or other APMC staff, a purchase transaction does not close until a date after the originally stated close of escrow date. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee does not apply if the purchase transaction fails to close on or before the anticipated close of escrow date due to events/circumstances beyond APMC’s control, including but not limited to, delays caused by: an unacceptable or unexpectedly low appraisal value on the subject property, acts or omissions by the escrow or title company, second lien holder approvals, short sale approval, or loan conditions imposed by the lender that, despite reasonable diligence by APMC, are not met by any party in a timely manner. The “Keys on Time” limited guarantee trigger begins when the initial loan package is received by APMC’s Fulfillment center. The complete loan package must be received in the APMC Fulfillment center a minimum of 18 days prior to the COE date. Exclusions: The limited guarantee does not apply to the HARP program, reverse mortgages, FHA 203k, non-delegated jumbo products or any loans that require prior approval from an investor. The limited guarantee applies to purchase transactions only. All programs are subject to borrower and property qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.*
Choosing a Loan
Let American Family Funding help you through the home loan process.
With the right information and guidance, getting a home loan can be a fast and easy process.
We are a full-service provider – from conventional loans to refinances, we are here to help you throughout each step of the loan process.
Loans We Can Help You With
- Their team went above and beyond by providing ongoing communication.Andrew
- Jilyn is the best!!! She was amazing with all of her experience and knowledge. I definitely will be recommending her and 100% using her again!! Thank you for everything Jilyn!Miguel
- Preston is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and most of all personal. You will not meet another loan officer that is going to work as hard as this guy. What else is there not to like?Alex
- Rhona was professional and a pleasure to work with. She was always 5 steps ahead of me. And communicated throughout the process so I was always informed. Thank you Rhona!Beth
- Rhona stayed on top of everything, always keeping me in tuned to the process. I would absolutely recommend Rhona to family and friends.James
- As a real estate professional, I have NEVER been more impressed with the quality of service that we received AND how Rhona made one of the most difficult financial processes in today's world, easy to follow and easy to respond to.Martin